Accuracy | Versatility | Mobility
The M6 ultrasound system addresses the changing needs of today’s veterinary ultrasound environment with an ideal balance of performance, versatility and design.
Industry’s Best Investment Protection & Cost of Ownership
Living Technology is a constantly evolving software-based approach to providing our customers with easily upgradeable enhancements made possible by both of our core imaging technologies: ZONE Sonography
. These upgrades secure product investment protection by ensuring that Mindray ultrasound systems remain at the cutting-edge of imaging performance excellence throughout their entire life cycle.
Technologies within Reach
Allows for multiple receiving beams from each transmitted beam, resulting in enhanced time resolution.
Speckle-reduction imaging technology that reduces image speckle noise.
Spatial-compounding imaging technology permits use of multiple transmitting angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution.
One button image optimization.
Automatically adjust gain and TGC.
Automatically adjust best image parameters including color gain.
Detect optimal alignment of PW scale and PRF.
Automatically detect and calculate the thickness of carotid intima-media.
Continuously track the color flow and optimize the best color box position in real time.
Automatic optimize color box and Doppler gate placement to ensure optimal color and spectral Doppler signal
Complete DICOM solution.
Transfer images and reports to PC directly
mobile device app for image transferring
The M6 system’s lightweight and compact design makes the system ideal for storage and effortless mobility to the patient’s stall or paddock.
- Professional clinical measurement packages cover multiple clinical applications
- Specific report templates with anatomical graphics for clinical applications
- Robust alloy case with anti-shock and anti- splash design allows diagnostic exams even in harsh environments
Comprehensive Family of Transducers
- High frequency linear transducer L14-6Ns for superficial organs
- Micro convex transducer C11-3s for neonatal cephalic, vascular, pediatric, abdomen and cardiology
- 4D volume transducer 4CD4s
- Straight handle transvaginal transducer V10-4s and curved handle transducer V10-4Bs
- Bi-planar array transducer 6LB7s for prostate
- Stainless steel needle-guided brackets for transvaginal transducers