Your unique requirements for high image quality, versatility, mobility and affordability can now be met with the new portable Color Doppler system Z5Vet. With the most unique combination of high performance and low cost, the Z5Vet is the result of Mindray’s continuous efforts towards making healthcare more accessible.
Be it an abdominal scan indoors, or an emergency requirement outdoors, the Z5Vet can be used for a wide variety of applications. For the first time ever, conventional cart-based Color Doppler capabilities have now been made available to you in a smart highly efficient portable design, making it possible for you to reach beyond boundaries.
Full-featured Imaging Technologies
With full-featured imaging technologies including:
- Phase Shift THI
Z5Vet will bring you more diagnostic confidence in improving patient care across a range of clinical applications.
Comprehensive Clinical Applications
To improve your flexibility in different clinical applications, Z5Vet provides new designed probes which is lightweight and durable, ready to perform in any clinical situation.
To carry forward the classical ergonomic design of Mindray’s Ultrasound, Z5Vet features smart new shape, compact size and light weight for enhanced mobility that allows Z5Vet to perform anywhere, any time.
- Scanning modes: B, Color, PW, Power, M, Free Xros M
- Image display modes: B, 2B, 4B, B/C, B/M, B/PW, Triplex PW
- Applications: ABD/OB/GYN/CAR/SML/URO/VAS/ORTH/EM/NERVE
- Transducer variety : Convex, Linear, Micro-convex, Endocavity
- Extended scanning angle with ExFov function
- High frequency linear probe for superficial scanning
- Compatible with Mindray’s B/W ultrasound transducer series
- Full application comment library and body mark
- iTouch: Quick image optimization with one-click
- iZoom: Instant full screen zoom with one-click
- iStation: Patient database review and analysis platform
- iStorage : Direct data transfer to PC
- Clipboard: Easy play, preview and sharing of cineloop
- Multiple image formats : BMP, JPG, DCM, AVI, DCM, CIN
- Fast Response: Rapid system boot-up within 30s
- Compact and streamlined design weighing 7.7kg
- 15’’ LCD monitor with 30 degree tilt function
- Dual universal transducer connectors
- Two level backlit keyboard for varying requirements
- Specifically designed trolley, UMT-160, for easy mobility
- Can be packed in a convenient and-carried bag for easy transportation
- 1.5h uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery
- Extra battery is optional for extend scanning time