Product Group International offers the best ultrasound biopsy needle available to the veterinary industry – our EZ Core One Handed Biopsy Needle.
This unique needle design provides a safer, simpler way of automatically obtaining greater success. Procedures are less traumatic for the animal and less time consuming for the doctor. The EZ Core biopsy needle – best of the best: (Ultra Sound Guided Biopsy Needles).
EZ Core is the only biopsy needle available with full notch exposure for easier removal of intact tissue, while maintaining tissue sample architecture. No “dig out” is ever required!
Available in many popular sizes from 14g x 20cm to 20g x 6cm, with standard bevel tip, and trocar tip. We also offer Marrow Loc bone marrow specimen acquisition and Illinois “I” style and Jamshidi “J” style bone marrow biopsy needles.
EZ Core Biopsy Needle Features:
- Full notch exposure
- Bevel tip—one of the sharpest standard tips in its class
- Needle is etched with depth marks with the tip enhanced to maximize scanning visibility
- Siliconized needle means 20% to 30% reduction in penetration forces over competitive products
- Made with the strongest spring in use to insure adequate cut-off of a full tissue sample
- Ergonomic design with great comfort and control
- Each needle individually sterile-packed in a convenient and easy-to-open pouch
Click to Buy Biopsy Needles.
Check Out Our Fine Needle Aspirate Sets
Our fine needle aspiration sets are fine gauge, two-part style design to sample cells, fluid or very small tissue specimens. The needle may be placed within a suspicious lesion using a variety of imaging technology such as Ultrasound, CT and Fluoroscopy.
We also have a full compliment of other ultrasound accessories and ultrasound supplies such as printers, printer paper, scanning gel and more. Visit our online ultrasound supply store.