The Mindray M7 Vet represents the next generation of hand-carried Color Doppler Diagnostic solutions. Combining advanced imaging technologies with cutting edge miniaturization, the laptop-style chassis of the Mindray M7 is packed with the most advanced, energy efficient and reliable veterinary medical features available.
Optimized for veterinary usage, featuring
The Mindray M7 Ultrasound System Provides Ultra Clear, Ultra Accurate Images
- Specialized measurement and analysis packages for different animals
- User defined formulas allowing additional applications
- Information management system optimized for veterinary applications
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Like Mindray’s standard M7 Ultrasound machine, the Mindray M7 Vet provides outstanding detail and contrast resolution, thanks to advanced imaging technologies, including Phase Shift Tissue Harmonic imaging, iClear Adaptive Speckle Suppression, 3D imaging capabilities, and improved frame rates for color doppler imaging. These advanced imaging techniques enable your practice to achieve unprecedented accuracy when it comes to ultrasound-guided diagnosis and treatment.
The Perfect Size for Your Practice, & for Virtually Any Size Animal
The M7-Vet features fast power-up, nearly instantaneous user response, high resolution 15” monitor with 170º viewing angle, and seamless data management. The versatile transducer connectors make the Mindray M7-Vet ideal for nearly any size practice, and for nearly any size animal, whether your clients are primarily dog and cat owners, horse breeders, or owners of more exotic animals.
Plus the Mindray M7 Vet is designed with your clinicians in mind, with an infection-resistant, sealed keyboard, adjustable height stand, wired or wireless data transfer, drop-tested durable chassis, and overall ergonomically correct profile. This allows the M7 Vet to be seamlessly incorporated into nearly any clinical environment. And the M7 is quality engineered in the US.
A Clear Choice in Veterinary Ultrasound Solutions
With industry-leading, on-site training to complement the M7 Vet, Products Group International is the clear choice for your investment in portable veterinary ultrasound equipment.
We offer repair and maintenance of your Mindray M7 ultrasound machine as well, and a full selection of veterinary ultrasound accessories, including biopsy needles, stands and cases, transmission gel, used machines and more.
Our veterinary ultrasound specialists are ready to assist you in putting the Mindray M7 to work for you. Call us for pricing at (800) 336-5299 toll free US/Canada (303) 823-6330 office direct/Int'l, or use our contact form for for a quote.
- 15” LCD monitor
- 1 probe port
- Backlit keyboard
- Phase Inversion
- iBeam [Spacial compound imaging]
- Beam Steering
- Trapezoid imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- AVI Embedded IMT
- iStation [patient management system]
- Removable battery with 1.5 hour run-time
- 160 GB hard drive (200k still images)
- 2 USB ports
- DVI port and S-video port
- 4D Imaging Module
- CW Doppler
- iDock (3 Probe Ports)
- iNeedle Enhancement
- iScape View (Panoramic Imaging)
- Smart3D (Freehand 3D)
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- Xros Imaging
- 4CD4s Volume (2-6 MHz)
- 6C2s Convex Array (5-8 MHz)
- 6LE5Vs Intrarectal Linear Array (FBW: 5-9 Mhz)
- 7L4s Linear Array (5-10 MHz)
- C5-2s Convex Array (2-5 MHz)
- L14-6s high-frequency Linear (6-10 MHz)
- P4-2s Phased Array (2-4 MHz)
- P7-3s Phased Array (3-7 MHz)
- V10-4Bs Endocavity (4-10 MHz)
- V10-4s Endocavity (4-10 MHz)
- Video/Audio module [adds A/V input ports]
- Battery Pack
- Mobile Cart